Thursday, February 18, 2010

This one goes out to the one I love....


Tune stuck in your head yet? yeah, sorry bout that.


I met my honey October 26, 2007. We were set up by my nephew and our first date was a...da da dum... Blind One EEEEEEK! Turns, out he was wonderful, is wonderful, and hopefully will continue to be...wonderful.
He came strutting up to my front door wearing cowboy boots and tight little wrangler jeans with a bouquet of wild flowers, and my little ol' heart just melted into a puddle right then in there.


People say love at first sight is a myth... well folks, i'm here to tell you, It Ain't! I honestly and truly believe that in that first moment, I recognized that man for who he was, the partna' that God in his wondrous knowledge, created just for me. lucky me. It was a wonderful evening. And we have had continuous wonderful evenings, and mornings, and nights together since
that first one.

He wears a cowboy hat and a bow tie equally well; Meaning, you can take him just about anywhere....which is a good thing.


He's a man with a heart of gold, a crooked little grin, and our dog Sutton follows him around like he hung the moon, and it doesn't hurt that he's one good lookin' son of a gun.

He's a little bit country, a little bit rock 'n roll, and he's allll mine!

love you cowboy.

XOXO,


ASM

No comments:

Post a Comment