Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog....

There’s something you should know about me, I’m not the most consistent person in the world. I mean, I follow through with the important things: eating, showering on a regular basis, and brushing my teeth, but other things like…. flossing, New Year's resolutions, diets, working out, and so on and so forth… I start off completely committed, and with every intention of sticking with it, but life, or complacency, or something gets in the way. So, blogging... funny word that, "blogging." It's one of one of those new words, like "bling bling" , "Word" , or "true dat" that just a few short years ago, didn't exist, and then over night, bam! there they are. New words. I'm actually excited that I know what they mean. I mean, I don't need another excuse to feel old. I'm only 26, but just the other day, the horrid phrase "When I was your age...." left my mouth and I almost had a mid life crisis right then and there, I actually went right to the computer and started googling smart little red convertibles. By the way, another one of my inconsistencies is staying on track... actually I'm pretty consistent with getting off track... so Hey! yay for me!


Confused yet? Happens to me all the time.


Anyway, blogging. Some of my friends do it, some of them don't. But from what I've seen, basically it's on online journal where you can give regular (key word: regular) entries of commentary. I like that. Makes me feel all Carrie Bradshaw-ish, but without the Manolo Blahnik's, apartment on the upper east side, or following okay, so it's nothing like CB, but a girl can dream can't she?

So stay tuned. For my opinions (probably less so on men, sex, and clothes, and the having and having not of those), of people, places, and things I come into contact with, and my general ramblings of life and the world, and my little corner of it!

Ciao for now!


XOXO,
ASM

No comments:

Post a Comment