Monday, February 22, 2010

Uh-oh. Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays




Is it Monday again, already? After an absolutely beautiful weekend, I wake up Monday morning to rain, drizzle, fog, and general yuckyness that seems to have moved in and made itself at home for the past several months. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the rain, Lord knows we've needed the rain (although, Lord, I think we're doing pretty good at this point), but it has caused me to drag a bit this morning, and put me in a grumpy mood. I've spilled a cup of hot tea, and jammed up the copier,
twice, all before 8:15. And when I say jammed up, I mean, had to take every door, drawer, swivel, and button off to fix the dern thing. Sweet.

Sound like somebody has a case of the Monday's? yeah, that'd be me.

I believe you have my stapler.


XOXO,


ASM

No comments:

Post a Comment