Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 4

Day 4: A Habit That You Wish You Didn't Have

Okay, I'm going to make a confession. One of the worst habits I have is not calling people when I say I will. And I can just see all my friends nodding their heads and saying "I know that's right", right about now. I don't mean to not call, honest. I just get caught up in my daily goings-on, that it slips my mind. I'm also, NOT a phone talker, kind of person. like, not at all. But I should really, really do better about keeping in touch. I have a couple best friends that I don't see very often due to distance, that I also don't talk to often due to my "habit." Granted, in the day of social networking, email, twitter, etc... there are lots of ways of keeping up with people, but nothing it quite as good as hearing the voice of a dear sweet friend on the other end of the line. My friends are really patient with me, and I love 'em even more for that. I.must.do.better.


P.S. - I love love love my wedding dress, (it had polka dots!), but if we got married again, I'm pretty sure I'd pick a dress more like this....
ruffles. lace. touch of pearl beading. buttons. mosquito netting around the face...er... maybe not so much. did i say how much i love it? no? i love it. as in maybe I'll order it and wear it around the house, or grocery shopping, or whatev. I'm completely smitten by this dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment